The SWIFTWICK ASPIRE FOUR Line is thin and light for serious runners and cyclists, yet still perfect for athletes of any sport. Our Managed Compression? prevents bunching and hot spots by supporting all 3 arches in the foot. Our Linked-Toe technology prevents blisters by eliminating bunching in the toe-box. ? Our socks are knitted at 200 needles, the highest you?ll find in socks. The higher the needle, the tighter the knit. This high-gauge construction produces a softer, denser, more durable garment with outstanding graphic detail. ?The result is a sock designed to fit your feet perfectly while helping you do what moves you.
- Managed Compression? -Reduces swelling, increases endurance and improves muscle stability for a stronger performance.
- Chemical Free Wicking – Performs every time and delivers the ultimate dry fit. We fuse the most advanced knit patterns with hollow Olefin fibers to pull sweat off your body and repel external moisture.
- Blister-Free – Our seamless Linked Toe and Managed Compression? technologies keep your feet blister-free. This fit gently hugs the shape of your foot and eliminates negative space.
- Antimicrobial – Feet can stink, but your socks don’t have to. Our natural antimicrobial technology fights bacteria and odor to ensure that your socks stay fresh.
- Half Density Weave – Enhances range of motion and prevents bunching as your foot flexes
- Zoned Climate Channels – Release heat and moisture for optimal temperature
- Linked Toe Technology – Seamless construction eliminates hot spots
- Managed Compression? Cuff – Stays up on your leg forever
- Y-Heel Contour -Lateral foothold delivers a no slip fit
- 3-Point Arch Support – Increases endurance and reduces fatigue
- 200 Needle Construction – Lasts longer and fits better
|Shoe size reference|