We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
However we are more than happy to exchange an item if:
- It has not been worn
- Is in/with the original packaging and clean and intact
- Within 14 days of your receipt of the item
We will not refund for change of mind / mistaken size so please choose carefully.
All return postage will be at the senders expense.
Sale items are available Online Only. Prices as marked, no further discount or codes apply. Please choose carefully as All sales are final and Sale items are not eligible to be returned for refund, credit or exchange.
You can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
• has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had know about it
• is unsafe
• is significantly different from the sample or description
• doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase – e.g. your receipt.
For most items we require some detailed photographs of the issue and we can assess the simplest resolution for the issue.
Our returns contact is firstname.lastname@example.org
Address for Returns is as follows:
PO Box 3173
BELLEVUE HILL NSW 2023