North Shore Billet Post Mount Disc Adapter
203mm » 220mm Post Mount adapters (+17mm). These work with 220mm rotors on 2015–2020 Fox 40 and 49 forks with 203mm post mounts.
Adapters available for Shimano, SRAM, Hope, Hayes, Formula etc. rotors:
CNC machined from 6061 T6511 aluminum. Machined surfaces allow for better caliper alignment and a more rigid brake set-up.
The Post Mount standard is universal to the front and rear brakes.
Some frames/forks use a 160mm rotor with no adapter, some use a 180mm with no adapter. Check your frame/fork! Our adapters can be used on both forks and frames with 160mm and 180mm posts. Bumping up from a 203mm post mount (2015–2020 Fox 40 and 49 forks) to a 220 or 223mm rotor is also covered by our adapters.
PICKING THE CORRECT POST MOUNT DISC ADAPTER
- To go from a 160mm post mount to 203mm rotor you will need a 43mm adapter.
- To go from a 160mm post mount to 200mm rotor you will need a 40mm adapter.
- To go from a 160mm post mount to 180mm rotor you will need a 20mm adapter and so on.
- For 2016+ Fox 36 and 180mm rear brake mounts:
- You will need the 23mm adapter to work with the 180mm post mount and a 203mm rotor.
- Going from a 180mm post mount to a 200mm rotor requires the regular 20mm adapter.
The adapters do not come with mounting bolts.
North Shore Billet