- The only One-Handed Tool. Hold the Bike with the Other.
- Easily Pre-set Inflation Pressure on your Compressor.
- Cycling-Specific Variable Flow Valve for Inflation or Tubeless.
- NEW Urethane Presta Head Seal works better, longer-lasting.
- Shop grade rugged tool – nothing to break when dropped.
The only one-handed inflator
The Prestaflator Mini is held in one hand while you push it onto the Presta valve – Inflate – and then pull it off. This leaves your other hand free to hold the bike! At no time do you need two hands for installation or operation. Prestacycle’s Quick-Click2 Presta head provides a good seal, yet is gentle on tire valves – including tubeless and removable valve core products.
Delivers pre-set pressure
Dial-in the pressure you want using the Regulator on your Air Compressor. There’s no guesswork and no over-filling when the Regulator pressure is set to your desired Tire pressure. You’ll hear the air flowing into your tire for a few seconds, and when you don’t hear it anymore – you’re done. The tire is at the exact pressure you pre-set.
- Push-on, Inflate, Pull-off with One hand. Hold the bike with the Other.
- Easily Pre-set Inflation pressure on your compressor.
- Cycling-Specific Variable Flow Valve for Safe Inflation or Seating Tubeless Tires.
- NEW Urethane Presta Head Seal works better, longer lasting.
- Professional Shop grade rugged tool – nothing to break when dropped.
- 6061-T6 Alloy Quick-Click2™ Presta Head.
- Safe for operation up to 300 PSI.
- Cast aluminum handle with Nickel finish.
- Palm-squeeze trigger valve for precise air flow regulation.
- The body accepts any 1/4″ BSP male threaded fitting.
Air compressor and air hose with quick release connector required for use – not included.
Maximum air pressure is limited by your compressor’s capabilities.
Prestaflator warrants all air tool products manufactured by Prestaflator to be free of defective material or workmanship for one (1) year, and under the conditions stated herein. This warranty is expressly limited to repair or replacement of product found to be defective. Prestaflator assumes no liability for loss due to failure of any product to perform satisfactorily. Prestaflator makes no other warranty, expressed or implied, except that of title. Any and all other warranties are expressly disclaimed.
This warranty applies under conditions of intended use and is exclusive of equipment subjected to: Failure to follow recommended assembly and service procedures, Lack of proper maintenance, excessive duty cycle, exposure to the elements, shipping damage and modification not authorized by Prestaflator. No warranty claims will be honored without prior authorization for repair from Prestaflator. Any replaced or repaired equipment will be warranted for the remainder of the warranty term only.