The PURSUIT™ Merino Zero is constructed with nature’s technical fiber Merino Wool and upgraded with a reinforced heel and toe to maximize durability. The four-season fibre of Merino Wool provides warmth in the winter and cooling in the summer, as well as absorbs moisture without feeling soggy or losing the ability to regulate temperature. The PURSUIT™ is engineered with fine-gauge Merino Wool that produces a soft, no-itch feel from cuff to toe. Merino Wool is a naturally renewable resource and is sustainably sourced. The Four height sits below the calf and its double-cuff construction provides extra support for cycling and trail running.
- Managed Compression™ – Reduces swelling, increases endurance, and improves muscle stability for a stronger performance.
- Blister Free – Our seamless Linked Toe and Managed Compression™ technologies keep your feet blister-free. This fit gently hugs the shape of your foot and eliminates negative space.
- Antimicrobial – Feet can stink, but your socks don’t have to. Our natural antimicrobial technology fights bacteria and odor to ensure that your socks stay fresh.
- Reinforced Heel and Toe for increased Durability
- Half Density Weave – Enhances range of motion and prevents bunching as your foot flexes
- Zoned Climate Channels – Release heat and moisture for optimal temperature
- Linked Toe Technology – Seamless construction eliminates hot spots
- Managed Compression™ Cuff – Stays up on your leg forever
- Y-Heel Contour -Lateral foothold delivers a no-slip fit
- 3-Point Arch Support – Increases endurance and reduces fatigue
- 200 Needle Construction – Lasts longer and fits better
|Shoe size reference|