The Swiftwick PURSUIT Merino Seven Heather Grey Sock is the world’s first 200 needle compression sock. Made from all-natural Merino Wool, the PURSUIT comes fused with the natural and thermal properties of super fine, 36 micron Merino Wool , sourced from farmers in the U.S. Our premium-cut fibres create a soft, non-scratchy feel. Our Linked-Toe technology prevents blisters by eliminating bunching in the toe-box. Combine this with our Managed Compression™ that supports all 3 arches in the foot, and you have a no-hotspot, blister-free, perfect-fitting sock. The PURSUIT Line comes in a variety of cuff-height styles.
- Managed Compression™ -Reduces swelling, increases endurance and improves muscle stability for a stronger performance.
- Blister Free – Our seamless Linked Toe and Managed Compression™ technologies keep your feet blister-free. This fit gently hugs the shape of your foot and eliminates negative space.
- Antimicrobial – Feet can stink, but your socks don’t have to. Our natural antimicrobial technology fights bacteria and odor to ensure that your socks stay fresh.
- Half Density Weave – Enhances range of motion and prevents bunching as your foot flexes
- Zoned Climate Channels – Release heat and moisture for optimal temperature
- Linked Toe Technology – Seamless construction eliminates hot spots
- Managed Compression™ Cuff – Stays up on your leg forever
- Y-Heel Contour -Lateral foothold delivers a no-slip fit
- 3-Point Arch Support – Increases endurance and reduces fatigue
- 200 Needle Construction – Lasts longer and fits better
|Shoe size reference|