Our new enduro and downhill Talon Crankset is precision machined from 7075 T6 aluminum in our Whistler machine shop. After more than two years of development and successful independent strength and fatigue testing at EFBE Pruftechnik in Germany, we’re excited to release these to everyone.
- Enduro bikes with 73mm BBs
- 73mm spindle length is 133.5mm
- Downhill bikes with 83mm BBs
- 83mm spindle length is 148.5mm
Chainring and Bottom Bracket NOT included. We offer a build kit combination discount which will show in the cart. Applicable products are at the bottom of the page.
- Three-piece design
- 30mm crank spindle diameter
- Aluminum preloader
- Available in four lengths: 155mm, 160mm, 165mm, 170mm
- Machined from 7075 T6 aluminum
- Race Face chainring mount
- 630g – 155mm w/ 73mm spindle
- 654g – 160mm w/ 73mm spindle
- 660g – 165mm w/ 73mm spindle
- 670g – 170mm w/ 73mm spindle
Download the Installation instructions here.
|Dimensions||32.5 × 23.5 × 6 cm|
|Crank Spindle Diameter|